Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by MistaMarko, Feb 18, 2008.
I sure don't. .
oh yeah i do...
actually, i dont get as many as my guitarist
I'm too old for that stuff, but back in the day it was true because:
1) Singer already had 2 or more fighting over him before the gig even started.
2) Lead guitar player is so arrogant it is obvious from 50 feet away.
3) Long neck of the bass is really symbolic of other long stuff.
4) If you play finger style, it IS noticed how quickly and accurately you can manipulate things with those fingers.
5) New admiring fans really wanna be with the drummer, but it takes him 10 times longer to pack up his gear after the gig. Bass gear is packed and hauled very quickly.
But I'm too old for that now...
nono u got it all wrong.
the other members get "the most" chicks.
but the bass players get the cutest girlfriends
I don't live up to any bass player stereotype
I got one about 17 years ago and haven't needed another.
Yes for me...but I advertise wayyyyyyyyy more.
I never got the most, but I've always been one who steals the best.
I represent that. Married 29 years. Got the best of the bunch.
awwjyea, here's to living the good life
It's quality over quantity in this bass player's book.
i think i get the most chicks in the band, not that thats really saying much, because i get practically no chicks, they talk to me though.
i figure this is because im the only member of the band thats not in a relationship of some kind..
Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.
(To answer your question - Yeah, right!)
Besides, I thought the stereotype was that the lead singer gets all the girls?...
No, very no.
i'm not kidding -I always end up with the chick singer whether I want to or not. Other than that I have no game.
Well there's only 2 issues with that stereotype for me...
One - I'd have to turn lesbian...
Two - I'm married to the drummer...