So guess who was close to Mick Jagger today

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    So at my work I was moving some boxes around. I see out the big glass windows a limo goes by and the window in the car was half open and I saw who was inside. I said to myself "Boy that guy looked like Mick Jagger". 15 mins later my coworker comes flying in. Aparently he was at shoppers buying stuff and he used his credit card. The cashier told my coworker that the name on the card was Mick Jagger and there was no sig on the back. The cashier also said so did the coworker that he said "No I'm not him"
    I guess from what they said his accent was a dead give away. I also say so was the long black car.

Draw for this what you want. I just saying what I saw and herd. I am also aware I spelt limo wrong. Also I talk to 2 totaly hot babes today :hyper: :D :hyper:
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
  3. you should have licked the window. :)

jagger rocks.
  4. No, limo is fine, but "herd" is actually "heard" and "totaly" is actually "totally". As well as "talk" should have been in the past tense, "talked".

;) Just kidding man. Cool story.
  5. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    In a big-picture sense, I think the talking to two hot chicks thing is cooler. Might have a chance at some sort of payoff down the road with that one. :p
  6. "Mick Jagger" is his actual, legal, put-on-a-credit-card name? I figured Mick was at least short for something if the whole name wasn't made up. But good job on the hot babes, Mick would be proud.
  7. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    The first girl I talked to was like 30 mins from when I saw the limo. The hot blonde was was after Mick. I thought it was only because of Mick and his rock and roll ways the girls talked to me:D

Now why would Mick be at a shopper drug-mart in Windsor? Why Didn't he come in and buy some garden supplies where I was working?
    "Where is your grass seed?"
    "Oh Hi Mick. I think its over here"
    "Thank you and where are your flower pots?"
    "Sorry Mick we packed them away before you got here"
    "I can't get no satisfaction from my lawn!!!"

Celebs always leaving us simple folk with questions.
  8. :D :D :D
  9. Deadworks

Dec 13, 2004
    St.Louis, MO
    Wow no one mentioned the grim reaper yet. Well he's probably on standby for Keith tho so doesn't have time for mick.