1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So, how's y'all's summer moustache doing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, May 29, 2007.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland
    After it seems that we're getting the summer here in Finland as well, after all, I thought to lighten my chin a bit. One full beard, electric razor and a wad of hair later.. I declare the summer moustache season open! :eek:

520311265_79eb032dce_m.png

:D

2. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    I do the opposite, I prefer getting a summer beard and enjoy the fun of not having to shave too often.

And yes, it's starting to get warm here. Almost 20 degrees C during the days! :hyper: A couple of days ago I heard that we now officially have summer here, as the average temperature is now over 10 deg C.... :smug:

3. I rarely shave my beard. However, within the next 2 weeks it shall become a handlebar moustache for no reason whatsoever.

4. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    I just started mine.

[​IMG]

5. bburk

bburk

Jul 24, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    best. mustachio. ever.

6. smitcat

smitcat

Aug 5, 2003
    Ithaca, NY
    ive got a luau gig in a month, and ive seriously been considering the "fu manchu" stash. Ill post pics if i actually go through with it!

7. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I've got a bit of fuzz going on, I'll shave by friday though.

8. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    blegh.. I hate growing mustaches...

9. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Mine's thick and luxurious. And so it will remain, until such time as a woman who wants to kiss me requests something different. Doesn't seem to be much danger of that at the moment, but you never know...

(It's thick, but not quite as thick as in #4. That's crazy...)
    (I like how he's got the little guide wires running to his hat...)

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021