1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So i get home only to find this

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Socalef9, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Socalef9

Socalef9

May 16, 2009
    Finally, after 5 weeks of waiting! :hyper:

My new JetGlo Rick 4003.

I would take more pics but im too busy playing it. it looks like the only negative is a tiny little spot on the pointy part of the headstock, it looks like they buffed it a little too much there and it went through the paint, but i figure, thats just a little bit of the character that comes with a hand made bass, i might just dab it with a sharpie. Im so pumped, its just gonna take a little while to get used to the string spacing and not having a good thumb rest for when i play my E string.

Now i just have to dial in the tone i want, this thing has sooo many possible sounds, its gonna be tough to find my own.

100_2173.
    100_2174.
    100_2175.
    100_2177.

2. DuffMac87

DuffMac87 Banned

Oct 10, 2009
    Industry , california
    Congrats, thats an awesome thing to come home to

3. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Nice, congrats.

4. Moonman088

Moonman088

Sep 1, 2009
    Bay Area
    nice pick up. if you can get black fingernail polish it works much better for little touch ups

5. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Mar 8, 2009
    California
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
    Happy new bass day!

I dealt with the thumb rest issue by anchoring the heel of my hand on the top of the pickup guard and using that as the reference point instead. No idea if that's "approved technique" but it works for me...