1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So I got a free Xbox360

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MakiSupaStar, Mar 17, 2009.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    What do I do with this thing? My buddy gave it to me. Can I go online with it? I have a couple of games too. Tony Hawk is one of them. I've had this thing for a week and have been dreading hooking up in fear that I might drop out of society for a week.

2. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    is it a 360?

3. Kosko

Kosko

Dec 12, 2005
    Buffalo
    Thats sweet man, is the original or the 360?

I got a free Wii from a buddy that just left it at our place cause he never used it... we never use it.

4. XBOX or XBOX 360?
    Hook it up man, invite some homies over and play n drink till you're wasted!

5. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I will gladly take that off your hands.

Seriously.

H

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i bet maki was given an old nintendo - FAIL

7. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Xbox360

8. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    oh, my bad, he gave you a NES64

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Goldeneye and Super Smash Bros FTW!!!

Oh, and no matter how fun a game gets to be, I still find reality more interesting. Good luck with the 360.

10. you can ship it to India!

11. Depending on the HD and what comes with it I bet you could sell it for $150-$200 or more.

12. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    Well unless you play 7 bucks a month you won't be going online...

It all depends on what your into in terms of games...

For a good RPG I would recommend Fallout3 (1st person shooter RPG), Fable 2 (hack and slash) or Mass Effect (3rd person sci-fi shooter) which are all single player non-online.

The COD series and Halo3 are the best shooters (especially for playing online) With a copy of Halo 3 and an xbox live subscription you can entertain yourself forever.

I haven't played a good racing game for 360 so I can't give you input there.

Grand Theft Auto 4 is fun for a little while, its just like all the other GTAs with more realism in the environment and the cars...but if you haven't played it the expansiveness of it all will blow your mind.

Ohh and rock band is fun if you want to blow the cash...I won't play it by myself (I feel like I'm betraying my bass) but it is a lot of fun when people come over.

Also with a live subscription you can get netflix movies, download random crap, ext.

13. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I'd be willing to pay 7 bucks a month for online stuff. It includes netflix too?

14. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    My roommate has the netflix thing, and honestly, the selection of stuff you can get on your 360 is pretty limited. I'd much rather pay 7 bucks a month to get a proper netflix account.

15. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    you can't hook up a coleco to the interweb you ballzak

16. if i were you i'd be playing gta4

17. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    I'd definitely check out GTA4 and COD4. Left 4 Dead, Fable 2, Assassin's Creed, and Forza 2 are also great.

18. +1 on GTA4, COD4, and L4D. I play them all on PC but they're all awesome.

19. Oh god Maki you need to keep it. Think of all the fun you could have harassing me over Xbox Live.

20. and btw you have real cool friends maki!