... so I got assaulted by a loony this morning ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by WillPlay4Food, Jan 4, 2005.

1. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's....strange advice. I once defended myself against my brother with a bullwhip...I don't recommend taking that to work though.

brad cook

2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Apparently this dude has issues. The cops arrested him on just your word, and he admitted to attacking you so I doubt that this is something new for him. Chances are there are plenty of other dudes to suspect if there's trouble in the future.

3. hetsscaryguy

hetsscaryguy

May 22, 2004
    Ireland
    well it hasnt happened me personally but on new years eve at about 3:30am me and my friends were getting some food after being at a club. we were all pretty drunk and this guy came and started pounding one of my friends for allegedly skipping the que. he then went a way for a few minutes then came back for a second go. my friend is pretty ok now but hes till a little shaken, as for the guy who did it he's ****ed. the cops will be talking to him soon, he'll probably be done for GBH. see we all knew him from school so when the cops arrived we were able to ID him immediatley. but whats ironic is that both his parents are cops. but thankfully only his mother works in our local station and the cop that took my friends statement hates her. Woo Hooo!!!!!
    That will teach the *******, only problem is that now because my friend snitched to the cops he has 3 more really big guys after him which he doesnt know about but the rest of us do. We cant decide whether we should tell him or not.

4. All this talk of pepper sprays and guns........pfffft, over here we don't have anything like that. The best bet is to knee him where it hurts, grab his arm, shuv it up his back, sit on him, and ring the police(using a cell phone) and let them deal with him. Problem solved.

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Did you learn that move at the Pinho karate school? Just don't try it on The Qintar.

brad cook

6. I elarnt it off my dad...........he once did it to me, and I can tell you, having your arm almost pulled out of its socket bloody hurts. Who/what is The Qintar?

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156425

brad cook

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hmmm...your dad almost pulled your arm out of socket...I think we're starting to see the framework of a cycle. Did he ever happen to vacuum your head?

brad cook

9. Ahh he be some karate wielding bloke........there isn't a lot you can do versus someone with a high degree of martial arts training. All I know is how to break someone's neck in one go.

10. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    My father regularly vacuums my head....

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Wow...if you had a mullet you'd be Steven Segal.

brad cook

12. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Flowbee?

brad cook

13. O gawd, the bird incident, here we go again...............

14. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    We only hurt the ones we love.

brad cook

15. Well, the bird is fine.

16. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    See that's how I am. I took martial arts for a long time and in a regular fight I have trouble (not that I get in a lot of fights) but most of what I know is how to seriously harm someone and I'd hate to get sued for going overboard on something stupid like a small fight.

17. Well, I was taught a few bocing techniques and fighting techniques by my dad. I know how to throw a decent punch and keep my guard up, which are the main 2 things.

18. I know how to rip a man's heart out and show it to him before he dies. Cool party trick.

Leigh

19. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    So I guess you could say you kill men by breaking their heart? :D

20. ...

I don't get it.

:rollno: :scowl:

:p

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 23, 2021