1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

So I got myself the first issue of "The search"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Blazer, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Blazer

Blazer

Nov 27, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Rogue luthier employed at Knooren Handcrafted bass guitars
    Which is the first part of the new comic line of "Avatar, the last airbender" and is the follow up to "the promise"
    The_Search_Part_1_cover.

And without giving too much away here's some punters.

- First NEVER trust Azula, there's a reason why she was locked up in an asylum in the first place.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEJX_cl3ea6Ulidm3TeH7N-IMGmVX9WR0Ng1K1SBEoU_SsNTIlRA.

- Second, as scary as Azula was in the original series, she's even more scary when wolf bat crazy, I mean she thinks her hallucinations of her mother are the cause of everybody going after her.

- Third, the man Azula is named after, her grandfather King Azulon is an SOB, clear to see where Azula and Ozai got their evil streak from.
    Azulon_and_Ursa.
    The same however cannot be said about his oldest son.

Iroh_serving_tapioca.
    - Fourth, Uncle Iroh is my kind of head of state. When Zuko and team Avatar start their search (with Azula joining them) for Zuko and Azula's long lost mother, Iroh acting as intern fire lord, declares that the problem with the fire nation is that they have been used to battles too much and need to learn how to unwind and relax with a good cup of tea. Even going as far as declaring a national Tea Appreciation day.

- Fifth, Avatar Aang and Katara make no bones about how happy they are as a couple. To quote Aang "I used to think about kissing Katara, now I can actually do so."
    [​IMG]
    This page comes from the previous series "the Promise"

Ursa.
    - And last, Zuko and Azula's mother Ursa had a secret, a secret which also explains why Zuko has in his heart always has been kind.