1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So I had a spare Fender Decal kicking about...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by moomoocajoo, Mar 7, 2008.

1. ...and I have a Squier VM Fretless.

But wait! I know what you're thinking, calm down! :bag:

For a while now I've been getting progressively more and more annoyed at the rather rubbish "Jazz Bass" lettering on the headstock of my VM. Something about it just didn't sit right with me and I decided I'd replace it with the other 70's style. Thing is I wanted to keep the squier logo, as...well it's a squier, so I decided to chop up the old decal I had and here's the end result:

[​IMG]

I'm yet to finish it with lacquer but I think it looks pretty neat. doesn't look perfect but that's because the Squier isn't as large as a Fender logo. Ah well :)

I like it. Thought you guys might like to see :D

Oh and I stuck the Fender bit of the decal on my poster tube I use to carry work in to uni :p

2. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Not bad at all.

3. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    :bassist:

4. I don't have an SX! :(

I'd quite like a P bass one to noodle on with some nice flats for that vintage Jamerson thang though...mmmmmm GAS :help:

5. RedemptionBass

RedemptionBass

Dec 12, 2007
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Head (and only) Honcho at Redemption Bass
    Nice. Big improvement.