1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So I have this cut

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MadMan118, Apr 24, 2010.

1. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    It's on my toe and I didn't slice any veins or anything i kinda skinned the side if it on my door frame. That happned about4 hours ago and it still wants to ooze blood a bit. Is this a bad thing?

2. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Not really, because of where it is it's probably taking slightly longer to heal, as the skin is still being stretched and therefore the repair gets broken causing blood to come out.

It'll be fine though.

3. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Yeah I'm a severe hypochondriac and i usually have panic attacks over things that most people wouldn't mind in the least. Its ridiculous.

4. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I had cut on the corner of my mouth once, took ages to heal because every time I yawned the cut would split again.

Make sure you stick a plaster on there so the friction from your socks/shoes doesn't irritate it too much.

5. one time I cut off a thick layer of skin from my toenail to about halfway down the front of my toe. I would have to constantly pull it back and pick away at the scab to stop it from healing onto the end of my toe nail.

6. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Always be careful with cut on the feet; they tend to infect easily and cause problems.

7. It shouldn't affect your bass playing, so what's to worry?

8. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    HOLY CR@P!!! YOU MUST SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY!

QUICK... CALL THE TOE-TRUCK & WHAAAMBULANCE!! ;)

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Superglue it.

10. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Yes! I tried that last week, worked perfect. :hyper:

11. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Well.... not to be mean or anything but...

I GET DIBS ON HIS BASS & BASS AMP!!

On a serious note - just keep washing it every few hours or so, wear clean socks and try not to wear your shoes too much.

12. It makes me so happy to see that me and my dad aren't the only ones who know about that joke.:D

13. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    +1

This man knows what he's talking about. I have a scar an inch and a half long on the side of my foot from when I slipped while walking barefoot on some rocks. Took a while to heel because every time I walked anywhere it put stress on it. It's the same with any body part that sees a lot of movement - hands, feet, faces, elbows, knees, etc.

14. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Yeah yeah I know im just a big sissy when it comes down to it.

BTW If I do die my gear is all a free-for-all.

15. Lie down, w/your feet slightly higher than your head(or at least heart). Gravity will lessen the blood pressure at your foot & speed clotting. Sound crazy? Do a headstand; the pressure in your head is from the blood.

16. Why hasn't a pic been posted yet?