1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

So i just bought this

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by BassMan257, Apr 13, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

what do you think?

I mean, i was planning on getting a computer that could record stuff... but after saving up the money, decided i didnt want to buy it yet... and that i should use the money for other things...

so i bought this MRS4B....

ive heard good reviews, and that thyve got good quality recordings, the only downsides ive heard are that they dont have "amazing effects" that the smart card that comes with it sucks... i was expecting that... and that they wont withstand a flight of steps (and i was just like "duh"... i think the only musical device that could withstand that is a boss pedal... they are just so dang tough) and also that some kid couldnt figure out how to bounce tracks...

i looked at the recorder closer... and theres a button thats got the label "bounce" right next to it... I kinda hope the kid was an idiot so i dont feel dumb when it comes home...

oh yeah, and did i mention this is kinda just to get my ideas down? im going to do some solo stuff, and its kinda hard to write when you dont have a recorder... and i was planning on buying a tape recorder, but then i saw this... and... i mean... well... yeah...

tell me what you think!