Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

so i met...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Jul 29, 2004.

1. so this sucks... i met some little english girl this week that i thought was gonna be my friend but she ended up being a real poop... that's what happens when you live by a hostel... just because i'm an american doesn't mean i'm a bad guy... uggh the teeth she had! couldn't pound a beer to save her life. i thought all english were drunks? oh well. it was fun for a day.... no point to this post, just thoguht i'd share..

2. girlybassplaya

girlybassplaya Guest

Mar 24, 2004
    USA BABY!
    well i dont know what you are talkin about. every english girl i have met has been sweet and kind. humm. . . must have just been that one.

3. she was totally fake... nice, sweet and then wham!!! a real turd. even with her colored hair, cool accent, so-so body. it was still a turd. no matter what color you spray paint it, even if it does your dishes, still a freakin turd. serves me right for even trying.... :rollno:

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    What, you randomly met a Brit, she sucked? She lives next to a hospital so she's a turd.

Understand you not do I, riddles you speak.

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Come to manchester, ill take you out and show you whose a drunk.

6. Drinking will not make the dog poo on your foot go away Toasted...

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    hehe, next time im in the club... im going to remember that.

8. I didn't realize the US even had hostels.

9. oh, I just thought they had misspelled hospital.

whats a hostel? :help:

10. yeah the hostel (not hospital) is on the beach. it's called "the banana bungalow" because it's yellow and small. mostly a brazillion of brazilians but we get some brits/scots/welsh ... they all show up..

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    hostel, I don't know what that is.

I love the English or the British, I forget which one.

Edit: now I know what a hostel is... and I am not impressed. I demanded a different definition!! :mad:

12. no worries!! i love liverbashing and like to find new watering holes!

13. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    british matt, england hates you still :mad:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I thought no one was watching... :bag: :bag: :bag:

15. Hehehe, I'm not allowed in Foleys.

16. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    someone in england is always watching.

we keep prince philip chained to the watch tower.

17. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    A friendly reminder from your OT mod, talking prejudices etc. about nationalities or ethnicities is against forum rules, as is profanity.

Consider this a friendly warning. I'm in closing mood today :ninja:

18. no worries. sorry if my statement seemed directed at the british. it was mainly about a chick..

19. so anyway, back to the drinking.... yo toasted, do you guys partake mostly in beer or the hard stuff? never been to that side of the water, only seen crap on tv about hooligans and such. I'm a wuss when it comes to the hard stuff i turn into "lush gus" REAL quick.. with beer i'm in the clear....

20. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

"Here by the Sea and Sand, nuthin' ever goes as planned..."