So is the epi 3-10 really is the sizna?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Flat Bass, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    I am about to get one and wondering what you all though. I decided on the regular vs. the UL because of the nicer price factor;) I cant wait to get it.:bassist:
  2. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Congrats and I think a wise choice. You are really in for a treat as the t310 really is a spectacular cab. And the smallish size blows me away.
  3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    it certainly is the shizna! :D
  4. Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire

I too, am about to take the path of epi goodness. I ordered a 212UL a couple of weeks ago.

But slow shipping make slot mad:mad:

*twitches nervously*
  5. Shizna indeed.
    Slot, I didn't realized the 212UL was available. I feel a little rumbling of GAS. Please post a review when you get it. I think a 3x10 and a 212 would be the ultimate big stage setup.
  6. Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire
    Yup, she's only just been released. Like, 2weeks ago at the most, i think. Got it straight off the blocks.

I'd sell my left nad for a 212+310 setup. But at the moment im enjoy my left nads company, so the 212 will do me just fine for now.;)

Maybe the weird ohmage of the 310 would get a little out powered by a 4ohm cab though?! No idea, but that 5.3ohm business spooked me a lil.
  7. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I love my T-112/T-110UL setup for a mini rig (and I greatly preferred it, tonally, to the T-310), but a T-310/T-212D setup would make for a fantastic big rig. Ultra Light versions would be greatly appreciated by my back, though...

8. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    oh yes....

oooooooohhhhhhhh yyeeesssss..... :cool:
  9. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002

You make me think of Triumph the insult comic dog when I read that! LOL! thats great man. I will usung a SWR SM-900 for a while with it. With my Fender Jazz and upright.
  10. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA

but definitely for NOT pooping on. ;)

and SWR is fine with the cab. i heard Matt Garrison used to use an SWR head with his Epi cabs. there used to be a pic of him with one on the Epifani site.
  11. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i have no idea what sizna means.
  12. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Sorry It should actually say SHIZNA! Meaning the shiiiit!