Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So is the epi 3-10 really is the sizna?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Flat Bass, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    I am about to get one and wondering what you all though. I decided on the regular vs. the UL because of the nicer price factor;) I cant wait to get it.:bassist:

2. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Congrats and I think a wise choice. You are really in for a treat as the t310 really is a spectacular cab. And the smallish size blows me away.

3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    it certainly is the shizna! :D

4. Slot

Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire
    Niiice!!!

I too, am about to take the path of epi goodness. I ordered a 212UL a couple of weeks ago.

But slow shipping make slot mad:mad:

*twitches nervously*

5. Shizna indeed.
    Slot, I didn't realized the 212UL was available. I feel a little rumbling of GAS. Please post a review when you get it. I think a 3x10 and a 212 would be the ultimate big stage setup.

6. Slot

Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire
    Yup, she's only just been released. Like, 2weeks ago at the most, i think. Got it straight off the blocks.

I'd sell my left nad for a 212+310 setup. But at the moment im enjoy my left nads company, so the 212 will do me just fine for now.;)

Maybe the weird ohmage of the 310 would get a little out powered by a 4ohm cab though?! No idea, but that 5.3ohm business spooked me a lil.

7. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I love my T-112/T-110UL setup for a mini rig (and I greatly preferred it, tonally, to the T-310), but a T-310/T-212D setup would make for a fantastic big rig. Ultra Light versions would be greatly appreciated by my back, though...

Tom.

8. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    oh yes....

oooooooohhhhhhhh yyeeesssss..... :cool:

9. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Joker,

You make me think of Triumph the insult comic dog when I read that! LOL! thats great man. I will usung a SWR SM-900 for a while with it. With my Fender Jazz and upright.

10. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    hehe...

but definitely for NOT pooping on. ;)

and SWR is fine with the cab. i heard Matt Garrison used to use an SWR head with his Epi cabs. there used to be a pic of him with one on the Epifani site.

11. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i have no idea what sizna means.

12. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Sorry It should actually say SHIZNA! Meaning the shiiiit!