1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So, its saturday night, i'm stuck in.... what are you doing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Asa Samuel, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Cant go out cause i'm ill so i'm stuck in on my PC listening to rush while watching we were soldiers (well its on in a few minutes)

How do you fill up your saturday nights when your stuck in?

Help me out!

Bass Junkie

2. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    It's still saturday afternoon here for me, but it's been raining all day and will continue throughout the night. The prospect of going out is slim to none. I have a huge paper due on monday, so I'd figure I'll just get a head start on that.

3. Don't talk to me about Saturday night yet! It is 4pm on Saturday, I am just getting up now, I still feel like crap, and my day has not fully begun yet.

4. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    I'm coughing and puking like an idiot. I'll have two hours of calm, then a half-hour of horrid retching and coughing, then toss whatever's in my stomach right the HECK outta me.

So my Saturday is a recuperation day.

No fun.

5. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Sippin' a JD and Coke, surfin' the web.
    Some bass too.

6. Ah yes, its 9 o'clock here.

oh good, the films starting.

7. Doing dishes, paying bills, getting haircuts for me and my son, helping son with homework, trying to fix truck that won't run, wishing I was still gigging (miss the fun of playing live, and miss the extra cash).

8. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Work :(

Then PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lucky guy! :bawl:

10. BassChuck

BassChuck Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    4:30 PM in Cincinnati. Over a foot of snow here. I had 4 gigs this weekend and 3 have been cancelled so far. The Sunday gig is technically still on, but it only pays a couple of bucks and my guess that it'll be cancelled too. Sucks. That quite a bit of money to see go.... and with the snow on the weekend, school wasn't even called off.

poop.

I'm getting a lot of practice in though.

11. Lalabadie

Lalabadie Guest

Jan 11, 2007
    It's gonna fall another foot of snow tonight. We may break the actual record of 457cm (that's a little more than 13 feet) in one winter.

I wanted to go see a movie with a friend of mine but she lives a little far it's kind of risky since I don't drive and the bus service sometimes closes during storms.

12. Snowed in here. I'll be watching the hockey game.

lowsound

13. I'm sick. :(

14. Yes we know, but what are you up to? :p;)

15. steve21

steve21 Banned

Pfft, it's like 2:30. Helping my dad at the office (barely...) and will party tonight.

16. Another 30 minutes of work then.........

Dinner.

Yup dinner, maybe I will get to play bass.

17. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    I'm about to go out to have dinner and a movie with a woman from work... yay.

18. IanStephenson

IanStephenson UnRegistered User

Apr 8, 2006
    Trying not to throw up...

Daughter has spent the last two days with a stomach bug. She's just over it, and I've got it now. I'm hanging in there, and haven't been sick yet...

19. IanStephenson

IanStephenson UnRegistered User

Apr 8, 2006
    Spoke too soon...

20. Being snowed in makes me feel depressed. That and I shoveled the driveway when I thought the snowing had ceased and it started up again. :(