1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

So last night I had this really wierd dream...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by All_¥our_Bass, Apr 25, 2006.

1. All_¥our_Bass

All_¥our_Bass

Dec 26, 2004
    Where I was hanging out with Geezer Butler and he was going to show me how to play "Basically" (N.I.B. intro). But what's really wierd is that he was a midget :confused:.
    What's even more strange is that I hadn't played or thought about Black Sabbath or even Ozzy in a long time.

Just thought it was something cool to share.

2. I had almost the same dream (except for the midget part) a while ago...

3. Phe

Phe

May 30, 2005
    Oulu, Finland
    I had a dream awhile ago where white Victor Wooten played a Fodera Thunderbird... it was a really cool bass...

And one time I learned how to play Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' Do you Love me because I heard it in my dream. That was cool too.

4. Last week I dreamed about going to a music store and finding a Bass made out of Water melon, and impressing everyone with my kick ass watermelonbass solo :confused:

5. lomer

lomer

Mar 20, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    dude that's sick i never have bass dreams, just the ones where everyone is dead and it's my fault

*shudders*

6. CommandoBob

CommandoBob

Nov 17, 2005
    i have this dream where somethings chaseing me and i wake up just before it gets me. and then i hold my bass close and cry for several hours becuse i still cant afford the warwick i want.

7. All_¥our_Bass

All_¥our_Bass

Dec 26, 2004
    Maybe it wasn't a dream...
    watermelon.

8. That's very emo. :p lol

I don't think I have ever dreamt anything bass related. Don't know why...

9. :eek: GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOW!!!! :eek:

That's exactly what i was talking about. I must have seen this picture somewhere and it came back in my dream I don't know... haha