1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So, me and my ex-girlfriend got back together *HELP ME! LIFE ALTERING DECISION*

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Money

    Mike Money In Memoriam

    Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    We broke up in February... I think.

    Anyways, we worked it all out, and got back together last week.

    All seemed to be going fine, but she was "going out with Katie" a lot, or going shopping with her mom, etc...

    I picked up her cell phone the other day to see what time it was, and she flipped out on me and told me to never touch it again...

    I got a bit suspicious, and decided to follow her last night...

    She claimed to be going to the mall, but instead she and Katie headed in the opposite direction, towards a local hang out known to get a little frisky.

    I followed and watched her for a bit, and saw her hanging on one guy quite a bit, then they started to walk my direction.

    I hid behind my truck and noticed that my paint was scratched on my tail-gate. It is 2 inches long, and about 1/8th thick (Please refrain from the jokes I know you all are conjuring!).

    So, should I buy some touch up paint and fix it myself? Or should I take it to a professional?

    Seriously, I really don't know what to do.
  2. :D :D

    Great post.

    I'd get some touch up paint if you can find something that matches well. :)
  3. cheezewiz

    cheezewiz Supporting Member

    Mar 27, 2002
    Take it to a pro. That's what insurance is for.
  4. xshawnxearthx


    Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    touch it up till you can get it fixed, but have someone do it for you.
  5. Thesis.



    Worked out well. :)
  6. karrot-x

    karrot-x Banned

    Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Wasn't this done before?
  7. burk48237

    burk48237 Supporting Member

    Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    You can try to hire a private detective so your not spying on your girlfriend or ex and get caught. Or use my method, telephoto lens, listening devices, secret planted digital cameras, bug her phone. This keeps the 150 foot limit restraining order from getting in the way of a proper stalking. Just another tip from your uncle Burk :D
  8. jazzbo


    Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Yep, done before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.