1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So my dad wakes me up this morning...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wdinc01, Feb 18, 2008.

1. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    To tell me that the TV in the living room keeps blacking out. Okay, this happened to me once, and I guess it's kind of old (not very, though). So he starts asking me questions about a new TV while I'm trying to wake up. I'm an almost seventeen year old boy (my birthday's next Saturday, I better see a topic), I have the day off from school and I went to bed at like 1 last night. So of course my brain takes some time to start up.

Long story short, we're getting a 32" LCD TV along with surround sound. What a great way to celebrate President's Day!

AND the Circuit City we're getting it from is next to the Guitar Center here, so maybe I'll be able to get a good bass on the cheaps (I'm having my eye out for a Sterling SH). If not then I'll hopefully find a nice one next weekend at this local shop that I can get a really deal at.

2. My idea of president's day shopping is buying gasoline for my car :(

3. i get to go to school for more than 12 hours :D/sarcasm

4. bigthemat

bigthemat

Jan 25, 2008
    Salt Lake City
    I have a 6ish hour master class with a pro trumpet player from Rotterdam, Holland. Atro Hoornwig. Nice guy .

5. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Sounds awesome, bigthemat!

6. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit

[​IMG]

7. Valerus

Valerus