1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So my new band had their first rehearsal.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Blazer, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Blazer

Blazer

Nov 27, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Rogue luthier employed at Knooren Handcrafted bass guitars
    Well what can I say, at first it was a bit shaky, we had to find our groove but it didn't take long before we found it, Rick and Nils are a good solid Rhythm section and being the only guitar player for me has been a revelation.

We also have the camaraderie going, we have a shared past of touring together but in separate bands, there were a lot of old stories being brought up and all in all we had a good time.

So we worked on two songs Motley Crue's "Kickstart My heart" and an original I penned called "hands off" which is about a guy who married a beauty queen who is constantly being hit on by all the other guys in town.

We set our goal to have our first gig somewhere in July so we've got our work cut out for us. First on the agenda, find a singer since none of us has the pipes going.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021