Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So my new christmas bass arrived today...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FreshBassist81, Dec 19, 2005.

1. It's an Ibanex RD300. Pretty nice from what I used to play on, an old p-bass ripoff. So, in honor of recieving what will probably be my best christmas present in a while, list your favorite bass or music related present you ever got.

2. my 17th brithday, 4003 jetglo rick (that i bought for myself haha)
    this years xmas ebmm stringray in copper

and dude come on you know the rules. no new bass post without pictures. haha

3. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    2005 Geddy Lee jazz bass (used but like new). I received this early Christmas present from me.

4. The best instrument gift I ever got was my tuba - a Cerveny 688 BBb. One of the best sounding tubas I've ever played. I won't ever get rid of it. That won't stop me from getting more basses, though. :smug:

5. steve21

steve21 Banned

The best present (not from myself) is my squier pak... I guess... cuz it's pretty much the only music present I've gotten. I bought my jazz and my pedal with my own money, just as I plan on buying my next amp and bass w/ money I save up.

6. BlacktotheBlind

BlacktotheBlind Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Indianapolis
    I bought myself a Ric 4003 Tuxedo and an Eden WT300 as my christmas gifts.