Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So my Pc is taunting me for taking cheap shots at Creed.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Toasted, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I have a long history of saying not very nice things about Creed, and my new "band thats fun to bash™" Alter Bridge. Anyway, i think my PC has finally got wind of this, and approximately once an hour it plays about 2 seconds of that bloody song where Scott Stapp is floating round a submerged city in a boat. Whats up with that? If its not that song, ill be damned.

On a side note, it doesnt matter what apps i have running, and im using the on board sound on my Asus A7N8X-E motherboard. Please help me get Creed out of my PC. Im normally pretty au-fait with problems like this, hell, i put my PC together, but this has me stumped.

2. take the cd out of the cd-rom?

3. :D classic!

4. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Yes yes, ok, all 4 optical drives are also empty.

5. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    :D

On a more serious note, if you have XP, hit Ctrl + Alt + Del, and the TaskManager will appear. It will show all running programs

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This kind of an exorcism can only truly be handled by Reverend Eman.

brad cook

7. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
  8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
  9. Well...

Listen to the computer. Stop taking shots at Creed. Be a cool emo kid and make fun of Ashlee.