Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So, my wife and I just got back from the 1 year anniversary....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    And the place we stayed was sooo awesome. It was a fantasy room. It was called the crystal cave. It was all done up in stone and crystal and stuff. Had a huge 2 person reclined jacuzzi, a waterfall shower, and a huge memory foam type bed. 2 tv's, and nice little wet bar. It was the coolest hotel room I have ever stayed in. I'll resize some pictures and post them soon.

2. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    you dog!

did ya break out the emotion lotion?

sweet on the one year celeb!

keep up the hard work :D

3. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    No LoveSwing in the room? No vibrating bed? Come on, how nice could the room have been without one of those?

I'm such a romantic.

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    this is a PG-13 site :oops:

5. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    they always seem to find us... :(

anyway... congrats! :bassist:

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Did you...

Nevermind.....

7. Where is this??

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Clinton, IL. Along highway 51. Anyway, all my pictures are G rated. You think I'd have proof of how bad I look naked on camera????

9. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Here are the pics. I took them with flash off. So the exposure time is considerably longer. That means my shaky hands make the images look kinda crappy, but you'll get the idea!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Wow that is cool! Congrats on the one year anni.

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    My wife and I are about to head off to Colorado for a few days for our one year anniversary. We're staying in more kind of mountain lodge type places though. They are really nice as far as I can see from the websites and one of them was a package deal from www.luxurylink.com.

brad cook

12. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, I took like 3 or four showers in one night! It was a steam shower, had the 6 wall jets, and the 2 shower heads, then the waterfall above! The jacuzzi had a litle led light thing in it that changed colors, and so did the crystal thing above the bed. There was a car stereo thing mounted in the "headboard" and speakers, too. When you came in, the lights were low, and there was cave/nature sounds on. 2 tv's, one facing the bed, one facing the jacuzzi. It was a cool time. There was also a sauna in there too. Just some awesome stuff. Only cost about 100 to stay a night! They have some other theme rooms too, like space, love, tropical, roman... I think this might become somewhat of a tradition. They have a rain thing in the swimming pool too!

13. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    holy cow, that place is killer. all you need now are some flintstone fur clothes and you'd be set.

what's the name of that hotel? i think i want to check it out :cool:

14. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
  15. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Woah looks like a fun place :cool:

congrats

16. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    thanks trevorus. that place looks like great fun.

17. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    the real question is....did you.....bring your bass?

18. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    no, I kept myself occupied. most def.

19. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Darn! Beat me to it. I was just thinking that it looks like something out of the Flintstones.

20. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, but without the wooly mammoth running the shower, and the porcupine hairbrush. And more padding on the bed. The only thing it DID need was the horn phone.. :D