So that girl I really liked...well...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Psyrcle, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

I absolutly think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I called her and asked her if she could meet me somewhere to talk for a bit. I met up with her and told her strait out that I think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She looked a little shocked and then said she was flattered. There was a silence that seemed to of lasted forever and then I mentioned I had to get to bed early (which I do, I'm heading in after this). But Before I left she hugged me and smiled.

I think I blew it. :bawl:
  2. Yeah man. I've had experiences like that. This one time, I told a female friend of mine that I'd always been in love with her and could not stop thinking about her. And then her eyes lit up and she said she felt the same way and gave me lots of kisses. Later we slept curled up in each other's arms.

Hope this helps.

edit: I fear people have missed my deadpan delivery. This was a joke.
  3. I'd say you came on too strong. Ask her out though. I'm usually intimidated by women who are really hot. So two points for the initiative and a hug can't be bad. Good luck!
  4. +1
  5. While DHC's experience was/is great...I've seen longtime friendships screwed over this kind of thing. Never spill your guts in one sitting. It's too much. The only person that comes away feeling better is you. Tis far better to spill them one organ at a time. Start out with the apendix. Then maybe the pancreas or a kidney. This way, you don't lose too much at once. If it doesn't go your way, you can usually make it to a friend's house to ruminate over a beer before you bleed out.

6. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    I think you did too. You can get it back, though. It's early in the game.
  7. I was getting a bit worried about this post before I read the rest... :p

I say, good on you for telling her how you feel. We like honesty, and though she seemed a little shocked at first, she appreciates you telling her how you feel (and if she really is a beautiful woman, she'll try her hardest not to hurt those feelings).

I don't think you blew it. Actually, I'm kinda proud.

Proud of a stranger? Steph... :rollno:
  8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    What makes her the most beautiful woman in the world?

9. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I read the title and half expected to come in here and see "well... she's a lesbian" or something to that extent. Ah well..

10. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

They always say hunger is the best spice.
  12. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    That sounds exactly like the time Brad Cook confessed his feelings to me, except there was no hug.
  13. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    And I still have a Mark-shaped vacuum in my heart.

brad cook
  14. Geez guys! I thought I had issues.... :smug:
  15. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Ironic, I have a vacuum shaped mark on my heart.
  16. Well we can't win them all now, can we? :D
  17. Think physical, if not think've a night out at a nightclub where it's after midnight and you have downed a few and more importantly so has she:D
  18. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Good luck, Jace. Please do consider finding someone to talk to about the pain you experienced earlier in your life. Take some time to learn how those experiences are leading you to make certain gestures now. When you find your sure footing in yourself, all things will come to you effortlessly.
  19. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    "[Chicks] know I dominate, 'cause I wear Abercrombie."
  20. Feda

Feda Screwed up pitch

Jan 12, 2004
    Bergen, Norway
    It all depends on what kind of girl she is really..It looks like you got fed up thinking about her and just spilled everything:) That may be a good way to go, but often isn't. Good luck mate!