So there's this band opening for The Who...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SuperDuck, Feb 25, 2002.

1. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Just found out I'm going to see The Who! This will be my third time, and we've got pavilion seats for their Tommy tour! But wait, that's not all... There's this opening artist, you may have heard of him... goes by the name of ROBERT PLANT!!! I'm too excited about this...
  2. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah...I just found that out last night! I'm like...the world's BIGGEST Who fan! And, I found out that when their in Chicago, I'll be off in Cleveland celebrating my wife's cousin's something-or-other. And, when they're in Columbus, I'll be off celebrating my father-in-law's 60th B-day:mad:

I managed to catch them twice on their last tour. They were stripped down to just Roger, John, Pete, Zak Starkey, and Rabbit. And, I'll tell you this: every review that said they rocked harder than any of today's rock bands was an understatement! There was so much raw energy, I felt as though I was seeing them with Keith Moon! I've got 3 bootlegs from that tour, and they are the most prized possession I have, when it comes to CD's.

Enjoy!:D (Because I know that I won't be able to)