So these 3 notes walk into a bar --

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by ryco, Jun 2, 2005.

1. ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    a G, an Eb, and a C

The bartender looks up and says, "We don't serve minors."
    The Eb leaves, and the other two have a fifth between them.

After a few drinks, the G was out flat, and the experience was
    diminished. Eventually, the C sobers up, sees one of his friends
    missing, the other one passed out, and realizes to his horror that
    he's under a rest.

C was brought to trial, found guilty and convicted of contributing
    to the diminution of a minor and was sentenced to ten years of DS
    without Coda at the Paul Williams/Neil Sedaka Correctional Facility.
  2. metalguy2

Dec 26, 2004
    All I have to say is...... wow :meh:
  3. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    What a nerdy joke :p

and I laughed :X
  4. Corbis

Corbis Guest

Feb 19, 2003
    Wamego KS
    That was awesome.

One of the first music jokes that isn't bashing someone!

And please noone post "those jokes" we've all heard them. There nothing new.
  5. 43apples

43apples Guest

Nov 9, 2003
    I have one:

Norsken, svensken og dansken skulle se hvem som klarte å være lengst inne i hekse-hulen. Først så gikk svensken inn, og med en gang han var fremme, så sa heksa "Se meg inni auan kor svart dem e". Svensken sprang ut med en gang. Det samme skjedde med dansken, bare at han var der litt lengre. Tilslutt så gikk norsken inn, og før heksa hadde fått sagt noe, så bretta han ned buksa og sa "Se mæ inn i ræva kor svart ho e!". Så sprang heksa ut.

AhahahahahaHeeieheheheiiihihihoohoho!!! I bet you haven't heard that one before! :D
  6. eldave777

May 24, 2005
    A guy walks into a bar carrying a set of battery (jumper) cables. The bartender says ' you can drink in here but don't go startin nothin.
  7. I heard that because of Eb, C and G went to jail..............Something about a triad with a minor :eek:

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
  9. ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    A horse walks into a bar

Bartender asks "Why the long face?"
  10. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

A guy walks into a bar with an octopus on his shoulder and tells the bartender that his octopus is a musical genius. I'll bet you £10 he can play any instrument. The bartender pulls out an electric guitar from behind the bar and says, Well lets see him play this guitar. The octopus takes the guitar and starts playing just like Jimi Hendrix. The patron pockets the £10. Next the bartender pulls out a trumpet, the octopus grabs it and his playing would make Dizzie Gillespie proud. ...£10 later Now the bartender pulls out bagpipes from behind the bar and gives them to the octopus. The octopus starts fumbling with them for a moment, and the bartender says I think we stumped him, he can't play those ! The octopus retorts: Play them ?! As soon as I can figure out how to get these pyjamas off I'm gonna' **** them !
  11. Erlend,
    You lost me after the Norwegian, the Swede and the Dane part. Could you explain what follows. I know it may ruin the joke.
  12. My norwegians really rusty, but I've got what you did, them entering a cave and seeing how long they could last in the dark, the swede and the Dane not doing too well, and then the Norwegian dropping his trousers (sorry, pants). Something like that. Bit annoying that I'm not fluent anymore, but then I've not lived there for 7 years now.

Oh, and I've probably ruined the joke :bag:
  13. konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    The time, effort, and thought put into such a joke is incredible. Time, effort, and thought that I wouldn't waste my life thinking over.
  14. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Hehehe. They walk into a BAR. :D
  15. 43apples

43apples Guest

Nov 9, 2003
    Well, the joke wasn't meant to be understood either, because if it was, i would have typed it down in english! :D

Anyway, first of all the joke is about how much better norwegian people are than swedes and danes :D . Don't get me started why.

"The norseman, the swede and the dane had a bet about who managed to stay the longest inside the witches' cave. First off was the swede, and when he got inside, the witch said to him "Look me into my black, black eyes". The dane was next, and he stayed for a little longer. Last, the norseman went inside, and before the witch got to say anything, he dropped his pants and said "Look me in my black, black arsehole". Then the witch ran out!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :D :D :D
  16. _Nomad

May 25, 2005
    Meråker, Norway
    Kinda like the pigsty joke, only for mature listeners:p
    (Yeah, I'm Norwegian too.)
  17. fozzy

Jun 21, 2001
    Riga, Latvia, EU
    perverts ... :D
  18. DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    I am gone Chopin, but I shall be Bach in a Minuet!
  19. _Nomad

May 25, 2005
    Meråker, Norway
    You're killing me :D