Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So We Had An Ultrasound Today...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    ...and we're having a baby girl! Everything looks good and healthy, and she should be arriving about a week or two before Christmas, and I can't think of a better gift. :) Just wanted to share.

2. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    wonderful !

3. so you'll be naming her Fodera right? RIGHT? :p

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Yup, Fodizzle fo shizzle. ;)

Actually, we're going to name her Bella Grace. We've already had someone ask "Like Lugosi?"

5. Bella Grace Tyler.

eh, its not as catchy as Fodera, but it'll do :D

i bet your wife is starting to gas for a baby room eh? :p

good luck with it all, im sure it'll be a great experience

6. congrats man......take good care of her when she comes into the world!

7. First Comes Love...Than Comes Marriage,Than Comes the baby in the baby carriage:)

Congrats man.

-Jon:oops:

8. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Congrats, Bryan!

You're a couple of weeks ahead of me and my wife...she's due New Year's Eve and it'll be our first. No names yet tho -

DD

9. Well I'll be darned. My wife is due Dec. 22nd with our first child. We had an ultrasound last week and everything looks great. We chose to not find out the sex though....

Congrats to us all!

10. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Or maybe in a Gig Bag! Best of Health, and Good Luck.

11. nice...:D

12. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Like ZoomBoy said, congrats to everyone! We're creating a whole new generation of bass players here :) And three born within about two weeks of each other? Not bad! Maybe we'll have 'em form a band.

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    congrats!!

:)

14. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    First I read the topic, and was thinking "AHA! So I was right afterall.." - then I noticed it wasn't posted by BA.. :oops:

15. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    :D

16. Congratulations! :)

17. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Congrats!

I just had a baby girl myself....or my wife did anyway. She's 5 weeks old now. Dude, fasten your seatbelt.

18. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    congrats!!

Looks like NONE of us will be getting any sleep in January....

DD

19. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats, Bryan. If you have GAS for anything, you'd better get it quick! You won't have any money after baby gets here.:D

20. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Tell me about it. After my custom is finished next month, I doubt I'll have enough cash to buy anything bass-related for quite some time.