So, what do you think about all these Ghost shows?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by capnsandwich, May 18, 2012.

1. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    [​IMG]

2. My wife loves to watch ghost shows, but I'm a skeptical show-me type, so I never watch them.

3. I figure if they could actually prove anything, it would have been all over the news way before the show aired. So no, I don't think they're real.

4. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    What did I miss?

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    A puerile, unenlightened remark.

6. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    I appreciate that the scope of our knowledge is embarrassingly finite - but I'm very sorry, ghosts are not real. People who propagate these ideas need to be punched. Same goes for those "ancient aliens" pricks, and cryptozoologists.

7. So you want to punch someone for believing in ghosts?

.......ok

8. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    Didn't say I wanted to punch anyone, did I?

I'm not literally wishing for violence to be visited upon those who believe in ghosts. I would rather that these people simply punch themselves, metaphorically, with Logic. Then they should soothe the bruise with some Cold Hard Facts.

9. Ah...the ol' 1-2 with knowledge and scientific facts. Gotcha! Although there are those (not necessarily me) that would say the same thing about those who do not believe in ghosts. Me, I could go either way with it. Kind of like homosexuals, they don't bother me so why would I bother them? Ghosts don't bother me, whether they exist or not. I just like to watch shows like GH and GHI, not Ghost Adventures, because it makes me wonder about things I don't know yet.

10. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    If you like ghost shows, you should check out WWE wrestling.

11. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Fake ghost shows on tv? Now I've seen everything.:eek:

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021