Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So, what happened to Fox's 'Point Pleasant'?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DaveCustomMade, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Did the new show from Fox called 'Point Pleasant' get dropped? I haven't seen it for a while. :meh:

2. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

You are the only one who cares.

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    That chick was delicious, but the show was really stupid.

4. Thanks for the unnecessarily mean post. How about not ever responding to any of my posts again. K? :eyebrow:

Anyway [for the others on this board], I did a search and found out it was cancelled. Tru Calling was put in it's place. The show really started off slow, had a few silly plots in it, and started getting kind of interesting way too late in the game. Oh well. I guess Marti Noxon will have to live off the successes of Angel and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. :meh:

5. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

Can't you take a ribbing?

6. Ouuch, Ooooo, . . .oh. . .GOOD one! B'Bye. :scowl:

7. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

I think that you are taking this waaaay to seriously. I was joking, kiddding, giving a good ribbing, joshing, pulling your leg.

I didn't intend for you to think I am "attacking" you. You can let your guard down.

8. FOX? new Famliy guy sunday w000, it's been leaked out on the internet! have u seen it?

9. well, all that aside, the show wasn't great imo. FOX probably took it off the air because not enough people were watching it.

10. Explaination is well taken. Thank you! :smug:

FWIW, there wasn't very many people who DID care about the show, apparently. To be honest, I was a little shocked. I've seen a LOT worse shows go on and on. I'll not name them, but it's true. I think the show would have a good footing on the WB. There's a lot of crap shows on there. :D

11. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

The last show I remember watching all the time was Hangin' With Mr. Cooper. I was 12.