So what're you doing for Halloween, anyway?...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by miko, Oct 31, 2003.

1. giggin'? partyin'? sleepin'?

i think this year i'm gonna be a halloweenie and just veg. i'm tired.

we may take a ride down to pennsylvania tomorrow nite and share a gig with some friends of ours. that could be cool.

but tonight i'm chillin' like a snowman and eating all the chocolate i bought.

2. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    My house is empty all weekend so I plan to do as little as possible. A fair few people are coming round tomorow night for a party or something of my brothers doing.
  3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i'm going trick-or-treating....i am determinded to break my record of 2 1/2 FULL pillow cases...i wanna get 4... i'll be out from 5:30-9:30
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Me and my Roommates are going to salem, supposedly that's like THE place for halloween parties and stuff.
  5. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Being hungover. Grmbl...
  6. Going to a party, since my Trick or Treating friends blew me off. :mad:
  7. I'm going to a Halloween party in my neighborhood.

Miko, we must try to hook up when your band's playing again. (where have you heard this before?:D )

Wrong Robot, you switched coasts? :confused:

I gotta run.

Happy Halloween to all. Have a pumpkin ale on me!

8. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I may just stay home and practice my C scale on my Warr. A nine octave range can soak up alot of your free time.

Or perhaps I will be cool and hang out in the Castro in SF with all the costumed (and mostly gay) revelers.
  9. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    I'm going to make that for tomorrow :eek:

Going to a bar to watch a new band in town.
  10. Well last night was halloween here. I hired three excellent cult films. Bad Taste and Brain Dead by director of Lord of The Rings, Peter Jackson, and a cool aussie film.. DAGS.

Halloween isnt big here.
  11. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
  12. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    ..We went to an old satanic church in Senatobia,MS.

IM not ..talking the "anton levay" satanic church.
    We pull up around 10, and this place has a black staple and an inverted cross on the door.

We goto the cemetery in the back and walk around and relize the stones are shaped out.... as a pentagram basicly as we find a hill to climb and look down on it. I will be honest, Im there and besides that, I really dont feel all that weird about this place.
    Im not saying this has to do with any religious organizations, but mostly, just thinking that this place is screwed up just a little bit.

So we are walking down the hill and my keyboard player who was with us, tripped and fell on his ankle, by the time he tripped, he was at the bottem and we were on flat ground for about 10 feet by the time he tripped. We looked and didn't see any rocks, and he said he felt something push him.

He isn't the type of guy to make stuff up, but basicly his ankle was swolen blue.

So call it whatever you want, Im not gonna say its paranormal, or satanic(well, besides the church). I will just say its weird.

But tonight is a weird night.
  13. I handed out candy in my Leatherface attire,good times.
  14. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I had 3 back to back gigs this week from tues-thurs.. So tonight.. I am being AWESOME!!!!!!
  15. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    Chilled with my roommate for a while, went and watched part of Zoolander until they made us turn it off for "public viewing," went and played football in the mud for about an hour and half, then loaded up in my truck and went to Wendy's. Good times.
  16. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Football game. We killed them 42-21 and we might even get on TV.
  17. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    m-60+stolen pumpkins.
  18. i had football game as well, we won as well (tho im in the band =] )

then it was off to my girls house to watch some horror movies, i got home about 2:30 last night

oh yeah, i had to be up at 6 this morning to go take the S.A.T. :eek: oh well, it went great (i think, seemed easy) so no worries :) all in all, better halloween than most (horror movies=cuddle time ;))
  19. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Last night was supposed to be our last homegame... so all the seniors were all sad... then we didn't even get to march the show or do pep band because it was raining.