Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So when are the new EB models coming out?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by darkside 88, Jul 13, 2005.

1. darkside 88

darkside 88

Feb 23, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    I'd like to try a H/SC 'ray sometime soon...

2. I'm pretty sure they're being released at summer NAMM at the end of the month. However, when they'll actually be available in stores is anyone's guess...

Mike

3. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    I can,t wait for the end of this months when Music Man showing the newest babys,am waiting so long for this Music Man StingRay HH, before i test this bass,i make my final desicion on wich bass buying. :hyper: i can,t wait for the NAMM convention.

4. lefty007

lefty007

Jan 19, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Most likely they are already taking order from dealerships and will get even more at NAMM, at the end of this month.

Then it will be a 3-month built time, more or less. So I would say we will start seeing them readily available in about 3 to 4 months. My speculations, of course; I have no insight to what EB is actually doing.

5. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    According to EBMM's press release (available at www.ernieball.com ) these basses will be unveiled at NAMM this month and available "shortly thereafter". Who knows what "shortly thereafter" means, but GC has been blowing out their existing EBMM stock so I'm thinking September will be a good time to start haunting GC to check out the new models.

6. Im ready for the Tony Levin signature ray! :p

7. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    The Tony Levin is an OLP, not a Musicman. Do a search, someone got one and was pretty disappointed.

8. Really.................damn and I was all excited.