so who has all their wisdom teeth in?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Aug 6, 2005.

1. In response to the other thread,

Who still has all 4 wisdom teeth in their mouth that don't cause them problems.

Mine never have and are still all there
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  3. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    I have all four, but at the cost of my canines. They were removed when I had braces at 13. So, the wisdom teeth are in, but every so often people recognize that I have no canines, and it weirds them out.
  4. WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Mine are still intact, despite the rest of my teeth being crooked.
  5. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    I do.

But I'm missing some molars instead.
  6. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Mine are still in. Never really been a problem. My tonsils, on the other hand...:eek:
  7. bigtexashonk

bigtexashonk Supporting Member

I'm one of the weird people who have no wisdom teeth.

Maybe I have no wisdom?
  8. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Me too. I am 61 and have never had wisdom teeth. None. Ever. X-rays show that nothing is there. I guess nothing ever will be. Maybe that is why I have done some pretty dumb things in my life---lack of wisdom.
  9. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    I still have mine, but I'm getting them pulled pretty soon. My wisdom teeth are really sharp and one of them cuts my mouth every couple days.
  10. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Maybe you are higher on the evolution chain. I read an article recently explaining the top 10 useless body parts, wisdom teeth were one of them!

I had mine taken out when I was 17 and was eating a steak later that day following surgery.
  11. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I have naturally perfectly straight teeth. I have three wisdom in and my fourth never existed. The only downside is I have weak teeth (and about 14 cavities).
  12. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    I have all mine although I had 4 teeth pulled when I had braces (one on each side, top and bottom) so that's the only reason why they were able to come in with no problem.
  13. I have all four for now and none of them have caused any problems yet, although I try not to pay attention to my teeth more than I have to :meh:
  14. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Getting all mine cut out Monday. Then I'll be enjoying some legal drug experiences.
  15. i have a massive jaw, so all 4 wisdom teeth are still there, i have some misaligned teeth and a few othr easily fixed problems (if i could be bothered or had the $$$). As an indication of how big my mouth is, i can fit a coke can easily past my teeth and into my mouth.
  16. jade

Mar 8, 2002
    That's me. I only have 3 wisdom teeth and straight teeth. but I'm on my 7th cavity (10th filling). The dentist really want me to take out my teeth since he thinks I'll cause my molars to rott. I'll think about it.
  17. once the dentist told me my wisdom teeth were coming in at an early age (14 i think) then they saw no trace of them the next year...I think they'll come in eventually, I'm 16 now but i don't remember what the dentist last said. Hopefully they won't cause me any problems
  18. Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    got all mine. i never had braces either. :D