Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

So who is going to the Musikmesse this year ?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ChiliPepper, Mar 31, 2005.

1. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    I did think about going this year, but cannot now make it.

I'll put in early request for photos/video:
    1. Fodera
    2. Epifani
    3. Jerzy Drozd
    4. Carles Benavent
    5. Dominique di Piazza

;)

2. JP Basses

JP Basses

Mar 22, 2002
    Paris FRANCE
    i'll be there on the 7 and 8.

Don't think Jerzy is going this year.

Peace,
    JP

3. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Here's a request for some shots of the Hotwire booth. Bert is the man!

4. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI

SMASH, You must have been ahead of me by seconds. Great minds...great minds ;)

5. mheintz

mheintz

Nov 18, 2004
    Rumor has it that Steinberger is unveiling a new bowed instrument. Supposedly a cross between a bass guitar and a cello... perhaps a gamba instrument... The Steinberger team has said that it is completely new. Keep us posted.

6. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Ooh, I forgot Marleaux. They've got to be going, right? We need Marleaux pics too please. Those Consat Customs are amazing.

7. I'm sure that JP will get some pics (and videos ) too. :) So we'll have lots of pictures ! :hyper:
    I try do some videos...

8. mheintz

mheintz

Nov 18, 2004
    Not as exciting as I had hoped... See http://www.nedsteinberger.com

9. Chili-
    make sure you check out some of Sheldon Dingwall's work (Dingwall guitars) at the GK booth.
    Rumor is that he's releasing the production model of the SuperJ, and a one-off Prima artist series bass there.
    Go plays those things and pictures galore pleze
    frank

10. I will :D

btw could someone here host some videos for me ? ( i'm not quite sure about that)

11. Richard Lindsey

Richard Lindsey

Mar 25, 2000
    Metro NYC
    See if my man Jon Shuker, from Sheffield, England, is there (I know he went last year).

Great guy, great basses.

12. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Oh...and don't forget Behringer :D :D :D

13. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    Forgot to add in my initial post a request for pictures of the Human Base stand. Am particularly interested in their Class-X model!

14. i will be at Human Base stand because of Markus Setzer . He will be playing at the glockenklang booth but one if his basses is from Human Base so i'll defnitely have to check them out :)

15. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    i know it's not a bass, but see if you can get any info on trace elliot please? it seems they've come back from the grave... :bassist: hmmm, zombie trace elliot...

16. well tomorrow i'll be there....finally :) It's 11:18 p.m now ( I have to get up at 5.30 :bawl: ) But i'm sure it's worth it.

man , i can't wait :hyper: