1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So who's goin' to a game today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dryheatbob, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Taking my son to his first NFL game- gotta learn to cuss somewhere. Saints at Cards- gonna be fun!

Any body else going to a game today?

Lets here about it!

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    WHO DAT!

Enjoy the game. My first game was Lions at Saints in 1990.

3. GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Should be a good first game for your kid, Bob.

I'm not going to any games anytime soon, the only remotely nearby NFL team is Carolina, and I ain't wastin't $65/ticket & 90 minutes one way driving to watch THAT slow-motion disaster in Charlotte...MAYBE go to the Saints game there later this year, if that game has any meaning.

You definitely should make it a point to get your boy to a game in the 'Dome one day, THAT is an experience. :)

And, with Adron starting the list of first NFL games, mine:

Washington @ New Orleans in 1969 at the old Tulane stadium.

I was also at the first home preseason and first home regular season games at the 'Dome.

Still trying to work out a way to go to a Saints home game this season, was going to do the 10/31 game against Pittsburgh, but the tix are outrageously expensive, and game tix alone for myself and family would have been pushing a grand. :spit:

4. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Inactive

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    And people wonder why attendance is down...

5. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    i'll be heading south on 12/05 to watch the Raiders humble the Chargers!

ps: i didn't say "beat",... i said "humble"..., Gard.

6. Well, attendance isn't down for the Saints, the games are all sold out, there is a 50K waiting list for season tix. That has been the case in NOLA since '06.

This particular game is a very difficult one to get tix to, because the Steelers fans are grabbing up any and all available tix, and low supply/high demand is driving prices up.

Other games will be less than half this particular one.

:)

7. Hey, I'm all for a humbling of the Dolts! ;)

I can't see the Ray-duhs doing it in SD, but if so, that's a wonderful thing...

:D

8. First game for me was Saints@ LA Rams, 1991. I remember the scoreboard showing something like 45,00 in attendance, and 42,000 must have been Saints fans. Mebbe more.
    Parking lot was nuts with B&G everywhere.

Good player watching seats, sec 138, row 3. We have to walk on the field to get to them, so I know Shaun'll get a kick outta that. Plus the Saints will enter the field right by us. Might not see a lot of the game, but good seats for my 8 year old!

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/arizona_cardinals/

9. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    Take him to a Bills game.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021