So, yer a smart guy, eh?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dryheatbob, Mar 24, 2004.

Found these IQ tests on another board and thought I'd drag them over here after failing miserably at that 12 year old kids test. Take a shot at it- they are a bit harder than other tests that turn up on the 'net.

I've only taken the IQ rest so far... saving the others for a good brain day.

Got a 120, but I still don't put much weight in these things. I'm famous among my family, friends and co-workers for doing incredibly stupid things. I got a knack for it! :D

2. Don't think I can do that at work. High Society indeed! ;)
  3. I never noticed the name of the site... and when I saw you refer(reefer?) to it as High Society I thought Holy Crude! I linked the wrong site! :cool:

4. That is Awful! You sure you're not a guitarist? ;)

5. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    I scored 142 on the 12 minute test.. Guesst I'm not az dunb as I tought I is...

6. I picked the first number that came to my head, never even clicked the link.

7. 96

110 on the 12 minute one, but only because I had to eat at 7 minutes.
  8. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    On the 12 minute one, 124

On the Ultimate one 137.

Dunno. A couple questions I thought were a little funky. Can't remember them but I was thinkin "Is this a valid question?"
  9. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    132 on the 12 minute, but I had to take care of two customer phone calls while I was taking it. Oh well, at least I qualified for a membership in the high iq society :rolleyes:
  10. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I got a 129 on the 35 question test, however I guessed on all the ones where you had to pick which shape wouldn't work because I am too lazy to think about it.
  11. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Exactly! I actually didn't finish that test because those questions annoyed me. Like you said, it's not that I couldn't figure them out, but they were too time consuming. If the test was something that I cared about, I'd take the time - but just for my amusement - TMW!
  12. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I think they should include "Best Punchline" Questions, like

"A Rabbi, a Priest, and an Indian Chief walk into a bar...."

And then you get 5 answers, and you'd best pick the one that's either the funniest, or the most likely to end you up in jail.
  13. 135 on the 12 minute one. I actually guessed some of the last ones because I didn't feel like doing the mental math. No calculators were used in this IQ test attempt! ;)

14. I think somebody here is sleepin' with teacher... :D
  15. I got higher :D
  16. I average 125 on any I.Q. test, and I.q. tests favour older people which is unfair in my opinion.
  17. stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    ok i so know none of you are going to believe me becuase if how i spell and some of the things i say but im proud to say ive got a I.Q. of 133 :D and on most scales 135 is lower genuis

sometimes you've just got to stoke your own ego :rolleyes: if no one else will do it for you.