Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SoCal Churchbass Event 9/13/03

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by EASonBass, Sep 8, 2003.

1. A group of SoCal Church bassists are holding a gathering on 9/13 in SoCal.

Play bass in Church or for praise and worship? Come on by.

Details here:

Churchbass Event

2. Lackey

Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    WOW! Looks sweet, hopefully I'll be free to come down. I'm sure there's some worship band bassists here besides us!

(Hey Jared,, if you come,, make sure to bring your newest Fod! :D ).

3. With the tease of potential Fodera lust drifting through my mind, I may be able to make it sometime towards the end if work permits.

BTW, Lackey, your description very well captures the essence of Phelan. Long live The 'Weed!

-Seth

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    wow,

sounds like a fun event! wish we had something like that on the east coast. :(

would be cool to finally meet Norm, and meet the guy with all those ads in the back of BP. ;)

and love your sponsors, bro. Accu and Zon? whole lotta shakin' gonna go on!

5. Put one together! It was basically me and another bassist. You can do it too.

It was fun working with the vendors. Both GK and Accugrove participate on Churchbass and both contacted me and volunteered to loan gear and provide goodies to give away.

Joe Zon is very cool. I just asked and he said sure! I'm working on a few others but running out of runway.

6. Bluebomber

Bluebomber

May 2, 2000
    Korea
    I would definatley go if there was one in D.C. California is clear across the country for me. If someone could make it happen over here that would be awesome..