1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SoCal Sale: Avatar 212 (delta) and Peavey Mark III

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Beavinator, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    The Peavey Mark III bass amp is still for sale, but now I'm adding my Avatar 212 (delta) to the mix. I just picked up a Schroeder 1212L, so it's time to get rid of the bigger gear...

Avatar 212 Delta: SOLD!! (not shipping at this point)
    This is an 8 ohm cabinet, with the older delta 12" drivers. It's been confirmed, though, that this cabinet does include the "updated" crossover and tweeter system. Sounds and looks great...just don't need it anymore. Comes with castors for easy moving (see picture...)

Peavey Mark III Bass amp: $150 (will consider offers, and shipping...PM for details and negotiation!!)
    The same amp you've seen in my previous ads...in "new" condition, barring some dust which I'll clean off as soon as there's a buyer. 150W @4ohms...this would be a great amp for your rehearsal space, or smaller gigs with PA support. Always a great back-up amp also, as it's built like a tank...

More pictures available upon request...let me know if you have any questions...thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Wow. I thought I was the only one with a MarkIII and an Avatar 212. That;s exactly my rig. Where were you a year ago? Good luck and bump.

3. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    mmmkay, that was fast! The Avatar Cab is sold...thanks!

4. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    "somebody, pleeease buy me!! My owner doesn't play me anymore!!"
    -Peavey Mark III

5. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    buuuump

6. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    This amp just isn't moving, so I'll consider shipping for the right deal...just PM to negotiate prices...thanks!

7. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill available...any trades for anything??

8. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    yeup...Peavey amp still here. ready, set, Buy me!

9. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    ...yeeeup. Anybody?!