Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Society of the Pussy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    So, we have 3 cats.

Dakota, Basil, and Spike.

They are all out-door cats, and spike is the only one that we bring inside (He's a kitten... we wuv him) Dakota comes in occasionally... but she is hard to catch. Basil was an indoor cat, but our Dog sam kept chasing him, so he went outside and is now seen once or twice a week.

Since our cats are outside, we leave the garage door ajar 4-6 inches so the cats can come in and out for food/water and whatnot.

Now, this means that other cat come and feed here to, causing fights to break out.

Dakota is the boss. She is the eldest, and probably most experienced fighter. Basil has become huge, but is something of a recluse... and my wittle Pikey boy is just a baby.

So, there is an established pecking order among my cats...

Now enters the other cats...

For awhile, there was a cat that we started calling Jack that started hanging around... Then he left.

I don't remember what he looked like...

but I think he may be back...

For the past month or so, there have been random late-night scuffles... And when I go and check the garage, it is not Dakota that I see atop my mother's covered 64' 1/2 Mustang... Oh no.

Sometimes it is Basil, and other times it is a cat which may be Jack.

Shift of power, perhaps?

It has been really interesting seeing how a group of cats will operate...

2. Let's see: Mike's last couple of threads have been "Backless G-String Revealed!", "Breasts." and "Society of the Pussy".

:meh:

Someone's toey. :ninja:

3. My God Mike, you're being quite the sociologist* lately. I tip my hat to you.

Wait a minute, I'm not wearing a hat. Forget it...

*spelling corrections will be appreciated. I'm not even sure if sociwhatsit is a real word anyway...

4. Sociologist.

But that's a guess. :meh:

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    I wish the cats could have kittens to see how that would effect their structure..

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I will destroy everything, as soon as I figure out how.

7. 'Sociology' is a word, but not the right one. I would really like to see you apply Marxism, Feminism or Structural Functionalism to the cat society... :smug:

Leigh

8. Well you see, its all in the book of cat revelations. Spike is the "blessed cat child" and is the key to the cat people ruling the world. Dakota is the high priestess of the temple of Feline and is attempting to take control of spike, the blessed child, so she can awaken the evil cat god of darkness and rule the world. Basil once served as a soldier in Dakotas army, but has since seen the error of his ways and so started a rebellion to battle Dakotas evil and save the world. Now Jack is the missing number. The mysterious Jack is actually the Cat god of light in disguise and he is there to keep the evil Dark Cat God from Awakeing. Be prepared Mike , for soon your neighborhood will be awash in holy war , and the skies shall shine blood red.

Hahahaha, I just wrote a concept album, im a genius i tell ya!!!!!

9. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
  10. Hahaha.... contraditction. :cool:

11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I'm putting him in for "Horn-Dog of the Month."

12. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    I thought this was going to be another thread about emo.

13. Because it's an open environment, that means cats can come and go, that makes things interesting. When I moved my cats here, my girlfriend had an older cat who was definitely the queen. The dominant cat of mine didn't get along with the older cat at all. But then again, she just doesn't play well with others. My other cat and the other animals tolerated each other. Three cats, a dog, a bird and two kids. One happy house. Unfortunately my girlfriend's older cat had some health issues and had to be put to sleep. :( That was a very sad day and I miss that girl.

14. Don't_Fret

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US

:rolleyes:

15. Da_Niet

Da_Niet

Jan 23, 2003
    California
    I have to admit that I'm a little let down here. I saw the title of this thread and was thinking that it was referring to something else............. :meh:

16. josh_m

josh_m

May 5, 2004
    Davie, Fl
    I let out a loud HAH! When I read that.

17. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
    Get them all spayed and neutered, and get them all in at night. If you're in Bakersfield, you probably have COYOTES
    and RACCOONS. Both find our furry feline friends very
    delicious. RACCOONS WILL EAT CATS!!! Don't leave food
    where wildlife can get at it, it will attract the unwanted
    species above as well as SKUNKS!!! We are heading into
    the part of the year when predators are most active. looking
    to fatten up before winter. Don't let your feline friends become victims.

Slug

18. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    No we dont...

Least not on this side of town..

Coyotes dont come into the housing tracts, and i've ever seen a racoon here...

19. Oh, beg your pardon. :bag:

My last post was supposed to have a :rolleyes: in it too.

Forgive me. I was being sarcastic. :D

Obviously didn't work the way I wanted it to. :oops:

20. Don't_Fret

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Forgiven, but you owe me. :cool: