Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Crew

11 vote(s)
  2. hybrid/quarter cut

2 vote(s)
  3. low-cut

3 vote(s)
  4. ankle

7 vote(s)
  5. Other? Maybe over the calf?

0 vote(s)
  1. What type of socks do you wear on a day-to-day basis? (not counting what you'd wear to work.)

I get the feeling that I'm the only one out there who wears crew socks. Maybe it's the skinny ankles? :p
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I have chicken legs. Regular socks don't stay up so I wear ankle socks 24/7/365.
  3. I'm sporting the crews right now.

4. Black Kodiak cotton socks from walmart. Pulled up tight to go halfway up my calf.
  5. because i wear shorts a lot, even in the winter, i like the low-cut socks...i believe that are also called no-show socks too...
  6. All of the above.

I only wear black socks though. I don't care on the size or cut, but they gotta be black.
  7. McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    I wear the kind where they come up over my ankle but thats it. not under the ankle, won't reach up to an inch past the calf
  8. I once had a cat called Socks. He was black with white paws. I miss him.

Oh - I wear ankle sockies.
  9. The only time I wear socks is at work. Even dead of winter. I HATE shoes, so I wear Rainbows (no sexual preference jokes please ;)). For those of you who dont know, they are very popular leather sandles that people that live at the beach wear alot. But when I have to wear socks for work, its the below the ankle cut. Gotta strut my stuff (hairy legs are in this year).

10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

The ultra low, invisible socks. The kind that you can't see the tops of, unless you take your shoes off.
  11. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    uhm.. whatever is like.. 1/4 up my calf *L* I hate ankle socks excet when running...

and I wear snowboarding socks when I board... duh...
  12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Up and over my calf is preferred. I rarely find them long enough though, so I have to resort to crew length.

13. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ankle socks most of the time with tennis shoes. Crews with my Docs. Big ole ugly black boot socks to work.