Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Socom 2 online(PS2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Warwickthumb, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Anyone here play SOCOM 2 online?? Ive had the game for a while. My friend got me into the online gaming. Now I can't stop. dark_nite_79 is my name

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    As for all my online gaming, I'm Eulogy. If that's taken I'm usually pretty pissed about it, and frag the hell outta the person who has it to get it. I haven't played S2 in awhile though... I'm HALO2 and UT2k4 lately.

-Ray

3. You guys on Socom 3 yet?

4. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
    A friend of mine signed up for the Marines because of this game. Needless to say, he's not doing too well right now.

:rollno:

5. I haven't been on socom 2 lalty. I've had problems with my wireless router. It was working fine. All of a sudden i can't get a connection on my computer. I have the cable modem connected to the router which is then connected to the PS2. He should have joined the Navy SOCOM = Navy Seals. If i had a choice I wouldnt join the marines. Go Navy

6. I use to play.

..alot.

I had a dude that was 84 and 4. I stopped a few months ago when everyone started glitching.

7. Yeah that takes ALL the fun out of the game!!! Thats about the time i stopped to.

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I played the original SOCOM online, haven't played anything online ever since.

9. I don't even have my PS2 hooked up to the internet. I should remedy that or something and play me some sports games online.