Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sofa, so good.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Well bass brethren and sistren :D, all is going good so far. You wouldn't believe all of the stuff Line 6 has given us! There are some new pods coming out, and they are the truth! Amazing products. They're even coming out with a guitar that models all of the other guitars. They're bringing one to us on Wednesday. I'm using 2 rigs, and Ashdown and an Aguilar, and they are both holding their own. I've only used one set of my SIT strings, and they are still bright. I'm using my Stage 1 5 on about 90% of the songs, but I was blown away by the Genesis 5's tone on the songs that I played with it. Listening to it in playback, it was hard to believe that it had a maple board. Crazy bottom. Gabu, I need your # again, let's hook up, and paint the town orange! Everyone does red! Take care, and PLAY NICE!!

I almost forgot: RIP Charles Cole :(

2. damn you, woodchuck. damn you to hell.

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    he also got free courtside tickets to a Lakers game... lol

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Dr. Jerry Buss gave them to the owners of the studio, and he gave them to me. :cool:

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Dude, your first post might as well have had a jingle playing in the background.

;)

PS You suck.

6. Dude!
    I keep forgetting to call you!
    Damn it!
    And for the next 2 weeks I'm going to be bogged down with midterms again.
    Blah.