1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sofa, so good.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Well bass brethren and sistren :D, all is going good so far. You wouldn't believe all of the stuff Line 6 has given us! There are some new pods coming out, and they are the truth! Amazing products. They're even coming out with a guitar that models all of the other guitars. They're bringing one to us on Wednesday. I'm using 2 rigs, and Ashdown and an Aguilar, and they are both holding their own. I've only used one set of my SIT strings, and they are still bright. I'm using my Stage 1 5 on about 90% of the songs, but I was blown away by the Genesis 5's tone on the songs that I played with it. Listening to it in playback, it was hard to believe that it had a maple board. Crazy bottom. Gabu, I need your # again, let's hook up, and paint the town orange! Everyone does red! Take care, and PLAY NICE!!

I almost forgot: RIP Charles Cole :(

2. damn you, woodchuck. damn you to hell.

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    he also got free courtside tickets to a Lakers game... lol

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Dr. Jerry Buss gave them to the owners of the studio, and he gave them to me. :cool:

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Dude, your first post might as well have had a jingle playing in the background.

;)

PS You suck.

6. Dude!
    I keep forgetting to call you!
    Damn it!
    And for the next 2 weeks I'm going to be bogged down with midterms again.
    Blah.