1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

software for display projections and samples? Anyone :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BernardBass, May 9, 2017.

1. So im looking for a simple software application that has buttons i can click to start video projection on screen and play smaple music (like song intros etc) live.

I was thinking of making a simple html one but it turned out to be more work then i wanted, or had time for.

Ill be looking to play about 4 different videos (on loop) and 3 audio samples/intros seperately (not on loop) while playing live...

Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers!

2. CatSquare

CatSquare

Mar 7, 2014
    Sounds like something you could do with PowerPoint, and then you could get a presentation mouse to control it.

BernardBass likes this.
  3. Thanks CatSquare, im using that as my fall back... found a few apps to do it either with a computer or ipad... only hope the venue can support it :p Many thanks for the reply!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021