Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Soil (the band)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by superbassman2000, May 28, 2004.

1. so i was at the soil concert yesterday in milwaukee (anybody else here go?) and it was great. They had four opening acts, which seemed strange to me (i thought you only had two at the most), but it was alright.
    I even got the bass player's pick, and my g/f caught the bass player's water bottle!
    was it loud you ask? absolutly...my ears are still ringing.

so anyways, just wondering if there are any soil fans here, if their ears are still ringing from the last concert they went to!

Charlie

2. Chroma

Chroma

Mar 1, 2004
    Virginia
    I haven't seen them live yet but my drummer begged me to see them with him earlier this week at a Tennessee club called Blue Cats I think it was. They had three or four bands opening for them that night too I think.

He said they were really cool, he even got to hang out with them after the show and managed to give them three copies of our band's CD! He said the show was awesome, makes me really regret not being able to go now hehe.