1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*SOLD* 3/4 Voight-Geiger Pancake bass, $8,000

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Jeremy Darrow, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy Darrow

Jeremy Darrow

Apr 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fishman Transducers, D'Addarrio Strings
    This was my first good bass, and it's time for me to pass it along. It has a great, powerful sound and was recently in Mike Shank's shop for seam closure and was given a clean bill of health. The bass sounds good under the bow, but is best suited for Jazz. It has a newer fingerboard on it which has made the neck big and comfortable. The coolest thing about this bass is it's depth, it is no deeper than a cello, which makes it really easy to get around with, a real plus for a player who rides the subway or plays in cramped quarters. The depth has little effect on the volume, I've performed on it many times without amplification and have had no volume issues. The bass comes with a Mooradian cover and a Realist pickup. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions about the bass, or to arrange to audition it.

Jeremy Darrow

Attached Files:

2. robeerto vally

robeerto vally

Mar 12, 2005
    I am very interested in your bass, please meail me at rpvally@aol.com or call me at 818 667 3781... thanks. let me know if its stil available... roberto vally

3. Jeremy Darrow

Jeremy Darrow

Apr 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fishman Transducers, D'Addarrio Strings
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.