1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD! 4-space shockmount rack case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bongomania, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Here is a great shock mount case. 4RU, with rack rails in the rear as well. Very sturdy construction, nice and solid and tight. The inner walls are plywood, and the outer surface is ABS plastic for spill-resistance. On the exterior it measures about 24" wide, 18.5" deep, and 11.5" tall. On the interior it measures 14" from front rail to rear rail, with about an inch of extra clearance at each end for knobs etc. before the inner lid foam.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It's in great shape, with only minor exterior scuffs and absolutely no cracks, dents, corrosion, or issues. I think I recall paying around $160 shipped for it, so I'm asking $90 shipped in the US. I am willing to ship it anywhere in the world, but be aware that the additional shipping charge may be expensive. I take Paypal, money orders, cash, chickens, and scalps. I would also consider trades for compressor, EQ, or preamp pedals.

2. PM sent

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.