1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*SOLD* AMT mic w/Super Preamp

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by lin fung, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lin fung

lin fung Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2002
    Taipei, Taiwan
    I got this mic a short time ago and used it on a grand total of about two or three gigs before aquiring an EUB that I fell in love with. I'm now divesting myself of all of my acoustic bass gear, including this essentially brand spanking new mic.

This mic has a beautifully accurate sound and is intelligently designed (good extraneous noies rejection, easy to pinpoint the sweet spot on your bass's top, secure and unobtrusive mounting hardware).

This model includes the Super Preamp which has a 1/4 inch output making it useable for amps as well as PAs.

It is currently listing on lemurmusic.com for $928 new.

Here's the product info from that web page:

"Includes S25B microphone as described below and the floor super pre-amp. Super pre-amp has 2 XLR outputs and a 1/4 inch line driver output.

The S25B is an electret-condenser microphone that has been designed for acoustic bass. All of the parameters that are problematic for the double bass have been addressed.

To be able to get the most gain before feedback it uses a very tight pattern to give a high rejection to surrounding noise, at the same time reproducing accurately the subtleties of the bass.

As placement is especially important with an instrument that has a fine finish and varying dimensions, this microphone's attachment mechanism is designed to secure the mic to the bass in different positions taking seconds to attach.

This mechanism is fitted with natural soft suede so as not to mark or mar instrument. The String Bass mic is suspended in a 4-point isolation ring eliminating sympathetic vibrations and handling noise."

http://shop1.mailordercentral.com/lemurmusic/prodinfo.asp?number=A1516

I am selling this practically brand new mic for $590 -- I pay the shipping.

Although I reside in Taipei, Taiwan, this mic will ship out from my parents home in St. Louis, MO.

Please direct all inquiries to my email address: jimlehman7@hotmail.com

2. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    email sent. thx

3. funkyfretless

funkyfretless Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    pm and email sent!

4. lin fung

lin fung Supporting Member