1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD: Bass POD XT Live w/ Case, AC Adapter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Octoplus, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octoplus

Octoplus

Aug 17, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    SOLD!

I'm selling my Bass POD XT Live. It's in great condition and has no operating issues that I'm aware of. I was absolutely startled at how good some of the amp models sound.

I personally found it quite easy to use, especially after discovering the (free) Line6 Edit software that allows you to edit and save your POD XT settings in realtime with the click of the mouse. You can also upload settings shared by others on the Line6 forums.

I'm selling to cover the cost of other goodies recently purchased. You know the deal, I'm sure.

Comes with the Line 6 carrying case, 2 AC adapters and the printed manual.

I'm asking $160, shipped. I'm also interested in the following trade options (+cash on my end):

Tech21 VT Bass Deluxe
    Markbass Super Synth
    EH Microsynth

[​IMG] IMAG0485.jpg

[​IMG]
    IMAG0484.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] IMAG0487.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Octoplus

Octoplus

Aug 17, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Bump

3. Octoplus

Octoplus

Aug 17, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Sold locally. Craigslist rules...well, not as much as TB.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.