1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

**SOLD**Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer (Like New!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by peabody, Oct 24, 2006.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I'm a little over $200 short on a vintage Jazz I have my eye on, so I've decided to clean out a few things...

Boss GEB-7 equalizer - With a frequency range from 50Hz to 10kHz, the GEB-7 is ideal for any bass guitar, including 5-string basses. Seven bands of EQ are available, affording greater control over the crucial midrange. I have only used this once or twice and the unit is like new. Includes original box and manual.
    $50 shipped.

Shipped price is to the lower 48. I accept PayPal or a US Postal Money Order. Picture is attached, but feel free to PM me or shoot me an e-mail at peabody59@hotmail.com if you have any other questions. Thanks!!

2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Bump

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Sold to the man from Minnesota. Enjoy it!