1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*SOLD* "Bushel-Basket" Engelhardt

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Mike Goodbar, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Older Engelhardt EM-1 ¾ bass, disassembled, sold as is. I had broken this bass down in anticipation of a refinishing job that never quite got underway. Cosmetically, you can tell that the bass has been “rode hard and put away wet,” most evident by that patch of de-lamination on the lower back bout. However, the bass is in solid structural shape and should be fully playable once the fingerboard is reattached and fittings installed. Comes with original tuners, tailpiece, Gotz endpin, newer Aubert non-adjustable bridge (I will throw in a set of adjusters for you to install if desired), Kaces II bag and set of “gently broken-in” Kolstein Heritage strings. Original rosewood fingerboard and nut is included. You must supply tailgut.

$400 o.b.o. takes it. I will not ship the bass but will deliver a reasonable “meet-up” distance to the SE/Central Wisconsin/ Northern Illinois area.

Attached Files:

2. bassbob

bassbob

Oct 16, 2004
    Midwest
    Get back to me when you can. Thanks

3. Sale is pending on the Engelhardt.

Thanks.

Mike G.

4. bassbob

bassbob

Oct 16, 2004
    Midwest
    Mike,

Thanks for the deal on the M1. I'm looking forward to putting it back together soon.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.