1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* carved Chinese roundback ¾ bass for sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by matthewhuman, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fully carved nicely flamed maple roundback ¾ Chinese, aprox 15 years old New Ebony Fingerboard and adjustable bridge recently installed by Nick Lloyd, included moridain gig bag and Realist pick up, see attached photos bass has a few rib cracks that have been repaired, otherwise in good condition, strung with ocligatos. I bought this bass for 3,300.00 in feb 2001, and spent another $1000.00+ on new fingerboard and bridge. I have used this bass professionally since 2001 on countless gigs, it has served me well. I am selling it to finance the purchase a Lascalla.

$2100.00 OBO

Contact me at matthewhuman@yahoo.com

I am in Cincinnati Ohio, but will drive to meet half way reasonable distance.

Attached Files:

2. Anybody interested? This is a great sounding/ playing bass, hear it on my myspace page www.myspace.com/matthumanmusic

All reasonable offers considered.

3. Tempting :)

4. the price now is $2000.00

5. gus01

gus01

Mar 21, 2008
    gulf coast
    is it still around and do you know the maker and model???

6. Yes this bass is still for sale, it is an unlabeled model of Chinese origin, has had extensive work done by Nick Lloyd. This bass plays and sounds like a bass 2-3 times the price!

7. Sold, some one in cincinnati saw one of my flyers and bougnt the bass for asking price!!

8. Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.