1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ***SOLD***Crest CA9 - Excellent Condition - $600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mario Lewis, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    ***SOLD***

Hardly used, well taken care of...scratch free. The pics don't lie.

I will ship, but...NOVA, MD, DC local area sale preferred. Buyer pays shipping cost. Weighs 44 pounds.

This is a definite "late model" because it allows you to switch between series, parallel or bridge mono without having to take off the cover like the old models. A real convenience.

Specs are below or you can click here to go to the Crest Website for product info.

http://www.crestaudio.com/products/...25/number/CFA-CA9-AB/cat/319/begin/0/CA+9.cfm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For a slide show with more pics, click here:

http://img186.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img186/7466/1165882990hh0.smil

8 Ohm Stereo - 600 W
    4 Ohm Stereo - 900 W
    2 Ohm Stereo - 1000 W
    8 Ohm Bridged - 1800 W
    4 Ohm Bridged - 2000 W

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    i cant wait until i have a rig that needs one of these. good luck with the sale!

3. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Thanks. I have yet to need all this depth (it's REALLY LOW! There is a diference between these and the switching amps...you can hear it and feel it!!) But this is way more than I need. I don't have a gig right now, and the forecast looks about the same.

4. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    i bet it sounds great powering those 4 epi cabs!!

if i had the funds i would be using one to power two ul3x10s.

5. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Once a week BUMP....

6. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Someone better snag this before he gets a gig...I've heard the man play.

Marshall

7. jkdahlman

jkdahlman Ambitious But Rubbish

Jul 13, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    I haven't had the pleasure of hearing the man play (I'm waiting:cool:) but I have done the biz with him. A good man to buy from. Somebody grab this!
    Wish I needed it.

Uber bump!

8. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

If my back was healthier, I'd make the drive from Crofton to Clinton and take that off your hands. Good luck!

9. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

The Crest CA series are killer power amps and they're great with the Bergantino cabs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.