1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* EA VL208

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by anonymous02282011, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    I know, I know . . .

You guys probably think I'm nuts after the thread I started.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=694564

I even went so far as to purchase one from CL (for eight hundred) but nearly got ripped off:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696347

So, here's the deal:

I love this cab. I think it's the best cab ever made, particularly for the upright. The only problem is, for my needs, I really should have two. It's probably loud enough to handle most "upright" situations, but those have been getting increasingly louder for me.

I also recently purchased four Bergantino cabs, and couldn't resist a screaming deal on a 66 Jazz bass, so I'm trying to raise some cash.

I even considered selling the Woods for a second . . .:eek: Alas, something must go.

The other things I should mention are that (1) I bought new speakers from John at EA about 1.5 years ago and had them professionally installed with crimp-on connectors. That's both the 8" woofers and the 5" mid drivers. (2) I took the EA badge off the front of the cab. Why? I don't advertise unless I'm getting paid to. I still have the badge and will include it in the sale of course. There is some wear on the handles, but the cab performs beautifully.

I'm looking for 800 shipped CONUS, Paypal OK. It will be well boxed and fully insured. I sold my previous 208 to TBer gflowers and he appreciated the packing job.

400W

8ohms

Pics:

2. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    I'm in Cambridge, Massachusetts

3. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    taking offers . . .

4. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.