1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD!!! Eden Time Traveler 330 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TroyK, Apr 27, 2006.

1. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    I am selling off my bass guitar amp gear because I'm almost entirely into Double Bass these days and those amp needs are different. I bought this head a little over a year ago and they just havent' seen enough work to justify keeping them. It is in like new condition.

This head has seen the light of day outside of my house maybe 8 times since I brought it home. All low volume jazz stuff. It needs a new home. Asking $450 + shipping to your location. <<!!!May Special - I pay shipping, see note below!!!>>

I'm well known on the double bass forums and can assure that I won't risk my reputation there with anything less than a perfect transaction.

Eden Time Traveler 330 Bass Head
    MSRP: $999.00
    Ebay: New-$800
    Features include:
    • Power 8 ohm/4 ohm/2 ohm 230/330/420W RMS
    • Power Mono Bridge N/A
    • Distortion <.05%
    • Frequency Response 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
    • Headroom 3db
    • Dimensions 13"W x 3.5"H x 12.5"D
    • Weight 13 LBS

Attached Files:

2. If I had seen this 3 weeks ago, I have a feeling I wouldn't own my YBA200... bump

3. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    PM sent

4. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    One more image

Attached Files:

5. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Someone asked me for a back panel image. This is the best I could do.

There has also been a question about the min ohm load on these heads. Here's what I believe, do your own research and make up your own mind.

The spec I posted, including the 2 ohm rating came from Eden. This head says "min load 4 ohms" on the back and that's the way the originally advertized it. They came out later and said it was safe to run at 2 ohms and the spec I pasted started showing up at their retailers and on places like Music123.com. I had an exchange with them and was told 2 ohms was kosher. I think if you research the forums here you'll find that too.

I never ran it below 8 ohms and it says 4 ohms on it. I believe it to be a 2 ohm tolerant head, but it's a grey issue with Eden. I was convinced that they came out and were clear, but if you need it to work at 2 ohms and aren't convinced, I don't want to try to convince you. Cool?

No deal for this yet. Some interest, but no takers. Let me know if you are interested. Aggie cab too. Both sweet products.

<<Sorry, I'm having trouble formatting my images for upload. If you want to see a back panel image, PM me with your email address and I'll send to you.>>

6. Marc H.

Marc H. Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
    Trades for double bass gear?

7. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Kind of unlikely, but PM me and let me know what's on your mind.

I've had some inquiries, but no deal yet. The Cabinet is sale pending transaction.

-tk

8. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    The cabinet has been sold, but the head is just clinging to availability. I'll edit references in the original post.

Troy

9. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    The cabinet sold last week, so this week I'm running a special. You pay for the head and I'll spring for FexEd or UPS ground shipping to the lower 48. If you want it faster, you can pay the cost difference in a higher shipping sevice.

Motivate anyone to buy?

I know I can get more for this on eBay, but it's a last resort for me. I'm a TB'er through and through.

Troy

10. You got a PM

11. neurosynapsis

neurosynapsis

Nov 25, 2005
    SoCal
    Anybody have an idea of how this amp is compared to a GK 800rb?

12. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    Hey Troy,
    My offer to trade it for the SWR Baby Baby Blue still stands...lemme know if that interests you...
    Matt

13. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Bump. This is headed to eBay soon, which I hate to do. Lots of people have expressed interest, but no one has come through.

Not really interested in trades. Have the gear I need. Need to put some money back in the bank to pay for it.

Troy

14. TroyK

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    SOLD! Thanks Talkbass.